Building on the success of our first two years of the WomenActive-NS Trendsetter awards we invite you to be part of the celebration of growth and achievement for this year’s 2018 Trendsetter Awards..
WomenActive-NS Trendsetters change culture, attitudes, programs, and systems to enrich the lives of all women and girls as participants and leaders in sport, recreation, and physical activity. They break down barriers, challenge the status quo, try new experiences, dare others to dream, blaze new trails, and showcase the talent that exists across Nova Scotia to ensure fair and equitable access and opportunities for women and girls.
We ask your organization to consider becoming a Trendsetter by sponsoring the second annual WomenActive-NS Trendsetter Awards celebration: one that values respect, diversity, fairness, and courage in order to empower, enlighten, inspire and engage women and girls in Nova Scotia.
- Align with leaders who have excelled provincially, nationally, and in some cases inter- nationally at advancing women and girls in sport, physical activity, and recreation
- Demonstrate a shared commitment with WomenActive-NS to leadership in equity and diversity
- Recognize the demonstration of excellence by women in sport and physical activity
- Connect to an audience with an affinity for healthy, active lifestyles
- Align with the values of healthy living, physical activity and sport
WomenActive-NS is funded by the Government of Nova Scotia, with in-kind support from Recreation Nova Scotia and Sport Nova Scotia.